(08) 8355 5475
(08) 8272 3400
(08) 8351 6066
Pets and their People
Pets and their People, the Fulham Gardens, Black Forest and Unley Vet Surgeries, are about much more that the services we offer. We care about the relationship you have with your pet … your unique “human-animal bond”. Every person has a unique set of circumstances that affect the relationships they have with their dog, cat, rabbit, bird, guinea, pig, mouse, turtle….
We see our role as providing opportunities to maintain and optimise your relationship with your pet. Starting with offering the highest standards of veterinary care and striving to be great communicators then tailoring the care that we provide to suit your individual needs.
All of our veterinary practices are fully equipped and we offer the benefits of personalised service that you get from a small clinic, with the diversity of expertise that can only be achieved by a large practice.
Our goal is to offer you the opportunity, where ever possible, to get the care that is right for you.
Our services include everything you expect and that is just the foundation of the service we a continually striving to provide. A service that is as much about how and why we do what it is we do…
- Extensive and thorough clinical records for your pet accessible at each of our locations; including our home visit service.
- Consultations, Revisits
- Home visit and housecall service
- Emergency and critical care
- In-House Laboratory
- Imaging x-rays and ultrasound
- Safe Anaesthetics
- Annual Heartworm Injections
- Free Health Checks - Puppies, Kittens, New Pets
- Puppy Pre-School for Puppy Training
- Dog, Cat, Rabbit Vaccinations
- Desexing (castrate, spey)
- Veterinary Dental Service (dog, cat, and rabbit teeth)
- Medical Management of a wide range of diseases ( Allergy , Itches, diabetes, thyroid renal ( kidney) Cancer, Dog and Cat Chemotherapy.
- Soft tissue and Orthopaedic surgery (Bone Plates, Pins and Wires)
- Recovery and rehabilitation Services
- Canine Myofunctional Therapy (Dog Massage)
- Arthritis Management, including our participation in an international Arthritis Treatment Trial
- Pain Managing including Animal Acupuncture (dog, cat, rabbit), Trigger Point Therapy
- Geriatric (old age pet care)
- Aging Pets (Geriatric and old age pet care)
- End of Life Information
All Surgeries are closed on public holidays.