(08) 8355 5475
(08) 8272 3400
(08) 8351 6066
Pets and their people
So, you have taken on the responsibility of a new puppy…Its gorgeous and your heart melts.
Do you want your new Puppy to grow into your best friend?
Am I being a good puppy parent?
What if my puppy grows up to be a nightmare?
- Have you seen people with out of control dogs?
- Have you seen dogs behaving badly at the park?
- Do you know a dog that needs to be left at home, bored, in its yard because it is to hard to take it out anywhere?
- Is the responsibility worrying you?
- Do you Know how to train your puppy?
- Are you taking care of him/her properly? Making sure they are in the best of health?
- Are there many so different people telling you different things – who should you believe?
All too regularly we see puppies and adult dogs suffering from conditions that could easily have been prevented.
Pets and Their People “Puppy Preschool” will set you on the right path.
Well behaved dogs are a joy to exercise and socialise with. They provide companionship and increase well-being and happiness in their owners. A well behaved dog truly is a best friend for life.
Puppy Pre-School is a critical first step on the path to a wonderful life together.
At Pets and their People have been taking care of puppies since 1998. We started running Puppy Preschool in 2000. Our team of vets and veterinary nurses have done extensive and ongoing study and training in animal behaviour, gentle training techniques, behaviour and preventative health. With thousands of happy customers, no one is better suited to help you take care of all the needs of your puppy.
All Puppy’s and their People should attend Puppy Preschool
1 hour, once a week for 4 weeks is all it takes.
- small classes for individual attention
- safe environment for puppies
- enrolling puppies from 8 – 14 weeks of age to take advantage of the critical socialisation period.
- multiple evenings/ times/ locations to choose from
- a positive relationship with your puppy from the very start
In 4 weeks we guarantee that you will know more about taking care of you puppy, be well on the path to having a trusting fulfilling relationship with a well trained dog and have a stronger relationship with your pup.
Fulham Gardens Vet Surgery
441 Tapleys Hill Road, (Cnr Moore Rd)
Fulham Gardens, SA, 5024
Phone: (08) 8355 5475
Unley Vet Surgery
36 Unley Road
Unley, SA, 5061
Phone: (08) 8272 3400
Black Forest Vet Surgery
647 South Road
Black Forest, SA, 5035
Phone: (08) 8351 6066
All Surgeries are closed on public holidays.